Desi: Tournament Rumble (デジ大会ランブル, DESI: TOURNAMENT RUMBLE) is an upcoming fighting arcade game and a American home console game for the Wii U and 3DS. The game combines gameplay elements from Bandai Namco's Tekken series with characters from the Desi franchise with their Pokémon from the Pokémon franchise.
Desi: Tournament Rumble, similar to the Tekken series, is a fighting game in which two fighters battle against each other using various Characters and Pokémon. Unlike most arcade fighting games, which use a traditional joystick and buttons, the arcade version is played using console-style controllers, which are designed so that players who are not used to arcade sticks can get into the game more easily. The game is planned to focus more on action, as opposed to the more technical gameplay of Tekken, allowing both hardcore and casual fans to enjoy it. As such, players can perform various techniques taken from the Pokémon series, such as special moves and Mega Evolutions (which can be built up from attacks using a "Resonance Gauge"). There is also DLC and Pre-Ordering characters being added in as well.
Want to make things easier? Desi: Tournament Fighters Fighter Chart
- Bold means unlockable
- Bold and Italic text means DLC.
- * means guest character.
|MK vs. DCU main theme|
|FNAF 3 - Extra Menu OST|
|Virginia City||Destroyed City|
|Desi and Baxter's Home||TBA|
Desi and Baxter's Home
Similar to Skylanders, Disney Infinity, and Amiibo, Desi: NFC is supported for this game to level them up for a fight.
* means Rare
- PAC-MAN's Render is his 2D Ball form, however in gameplay, PAC-MAN is in his PAC-LAND attire like he used in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS.
- It references his 2D Ball from the movie Pixels.
- Baxter Ewers was planned for Wave 1 for the Desi: NFC line-up however there wasn't any room left.
- However he made it to Wave 2.
- In this game, Charizard is a girl because Snowy's Charizard was a Girl.